TIPS: How to send
- Compacting Files Use Stuffit!,
WinZip, or other compacting utility only if you need to
reduce the file size to fit on a disk or to send it via email.
- Naming Files When you name the files, be
SURE to include the correct file extension (e.g., word.doc,
quark.qxd) so we know what type of file you are sending.
- Email If a file is smaller than 10MB,
send it as an attachment to an email to: email@example.com.
We have a 10MB size restriction on emails with attachments.
- Disks If a single file in your project (or the total of
all files) is larger than 10MB, copy all files onto a Zip disk,
floppy disk, or CD.
We’ll pick it up! Or you can bring it in. We can also accept your
files on a plug-in (such as SmartMedia card reader) for any USB port.
- Call us to pick up your paper originals to be
photocopied – or bring them in to us – we’ll make clear, crisp
copies for you.
See Also: What to Send
Need more information? We can help! Give us a call at